Tuiren Tuesday

After Fenris hid my antler it took me forever to find it. Actually Mommy found it in her planter and returned it to me. We also swapped antlers a few times.

They were lots of fun to play with and chew on.

For some reason Mommy wanted to do a photo session of me with my antler.

I was in such a good mood I obliged.

The antler put a great big smile on my face.

Silly Mommy got up in the Jungle Gym so she could get pictures from a different perspective.

No matter how you look at it these antlers were GREAT, I gives them 4 paws. ~Tuiren, reporting for ATCAD

11 comments:

Summer said...

That antler does look cool!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

It was and we had tons of fun with them.

My Mind's Eye said...

We know lots of pups like them so they must be quite tasty and entertaining
Hugs madi and mom

smoki2 said...

They do look like fun, T. Your happy-face says it all!

Love and licks,
Cupcake

The Adventures of the LLB Gang said...

Those antlers do look delicious!!

Eastside Cats said...

Turien, your momma and I are a lot alike! I climb up, lay down...do all kinds of goofy things to get a good photo!

The Swiss Cats said...

That antler looks like a lot of fun ! Purrs

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Lightning enjoys an antler for a while , but he isn't a big gnawer. Misty, on the other hand, wishes Mom would buy them by the gross so she could have a new one every day. She just LOVES her antlers.

Woos - Misty and Lightning

pilch92 said...

I can see you love that antler.

Millie and Walter said...

Oh Tuiren I'm so happy that your mom helped you find your antler. I can tell you really were having a good time chewing on it. I love antlers too. Like I said before if you need help finding it again just let me know and I will sniff it out in no time.

Yours,

Walter

Molly and my Mom @The Fast and The Furriest said...

Looks like you did enjoy your antler sweet furiend. I'm not to big on chewing anymore. Back in the day Mom and Dad had to buy stock in Bully Sticks.